Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is not only proven to improve bone health, but also effective in maintaining and boosting immune system to fight against infections.
Vitamin D3, for instance, has a protective effect against upper respiratory tract infection.
Magnesium is an important cofactor that is critical in synthesis and activation of Vitamin D. Without magnesium present, Vitamin D is stored in the body and not used being used. Magnesium enhances Vitamin D function in addition to being an antihypertensive, antithrombotic, and bronchodilator whereas Vitamin B12 is an important modulator of gut microbiota.
Combination of Vitamin D/Magnesium/Vitamin B12 supplements (DMB) upon diagnosis of COVID-19 has been clinically proven to potentially exert synergistic effects in modulating host immune response, ameliorating COVID-19 severity and reducing adverse outcomes. To view the full article, kindly visit: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0899900720303002
- 150mg Magnesium from Magnesium Citrate
- 500mcg Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- 1000 IU Vitamin D3
||Vitamin D3 may help to:
Magnesium may help to:
- Boost immunity (regulate innate and adaptive immunity)
- Anti-inflammation (may reduce risk of cytokine storm)
- Support bone & muscle health
Vitamin B12 may help to:
- Promote heart health
- Improve flow-mediated dilation
- Combat depression & reduce anxiety
- Support healthy blood sugar levels
- Improve sleeping quality
- Strengthen gut health (modulate gut microbiota)
- Keep blood and nerve cells healthy
|Direction of Use
- Adults: Take 1 caplet once daily with meal.